Your mission consists in carrying out the study and the realization of projects intended to improve the production capacities and the productivity as well as to maintain the production infrastructures in a state allowing an optimal safety and a productivity. These projects are related to the realization of new installations or to the renovation of existing installations.
In collaboration with the members of the Engineering department and under the supervision of the Project Management Office (PMO) your tasks are the following:
You will be in charge of the management and the complete coordination of projects with a strong civil engineering component. In this context, you will define the needs with the Production department, you will prepare the pre-project file, you will coordinate the studies (internal and/or external) and participate in the design and sizing of part of the infrastructures in compliance with the requirements of safety, environment, quality, deadlines, budget and the "Stage-gate approach" methodology.
- You establish, in agreement with the PMO, the strategies to be implemented to meet the needs (subcontracting and purchasing strategy).
- You estimate the costs and the investment budgets related to the realization of these projects.
- You prepare the permit applications.
- With the support of Engineering, you establish the specifications and the technical specifications.
- You ensure, in collaboration with New Construction Department, the organization, planning and supervision of the execution of the work.
- You ensure the administrative follow-up of your projects, you make a regular reporting of your work and the progress of your projects to the PMO.