This is really an ‘all-round’ role and key to the success of the company, together with Sales. You will be in charge of all supply chain processes and support services. tasks of the company, together with the sales and marketing manager. This means you are a ‘hands-on’ manager, coordinating accounting, procurment, IT, logistics, after-sales service, retail and e-commerce support.
• You learn to master the company's ERP, and you collaborate with the IT manager for continuous improvement
• You participate in the collection meetings each season and get to know the key products of each brand and develop with the sales manager a purchasing plan per brand, taking into account the requirements of supplier contracts that have been signed.
• As people manager, you coach your teams through change and new ways of working. You think in the overall company interest and favour open communication and constructive feedback.
• You accompany the finance and accounting team in the elaboration of budgets and their control, supervise the analytical accounting and reporting, invoicing control, legal and financial (reporting and declaration) requirements
• You supervise and organize logistics/warehousing team (5 co-workers) that is based in Nivelles. You optimize processes and define and follow up the KPI’s