You will add value to the client’s growth activities by identifying new commercial opportunities and managing marketing efforts. You will keep abreast of trends and market conditions to provide strategic advice to upper management.
An excellent Commercial Director has an entrepreneurial mindset and great leadership skills. The ideal candidate will also be a creative strategist with excellent organizational abilities.
The goal is to promote and expand the company’s commercial activity that will generate revenues and lead to sustainable growth.
• Develop and implement commercial strategies according to company goals and objectives aiming to accelerate growth
• Conduct market research and analysis to create detailed business plans on commercial opportunities (expansion, business development etc.)
• Understand the requirements of existing customers to ensure their needs are being met
• Act to acquire new customers and manage client relationships (new and existing)
• Collaborate with and coordinate diverse teams (marketing, sales, customer service etc.)
• Build and maintain profitable partnerships with key stakeholders
• Monitor performance of commercial activities using key metrics and prepare reports for senior management