As a strong and respectful people manager you have a sound experience in guiding the above mentioned departments. A close collaboration with other department heads and stakeholders is adamant.
You have an experience in Operational Excellence, Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma .. and are used to reporting on KPIs.
You also have a solid experience in collaborating with union representatives through constructive communication.
• Carry end responsibility for all operational activities (manufacturing and supply chain) and corresponding budgets
• Define Operations Strategy and implement business plan to reach all strategic targets
• Coordinate between all operations units and key stakeholders to guarantee stability, profitability, quality and safety processes
• Responsible for achieving safety, quality, logistics, supply chain and productivity objectives
• Implement process improvements via transformation or change trajectories