You'll have to maintain control of diverse business operations, so we expect you to be an experienced and efficient leader. The COO will take actions to boost the company's cash flow by his commercial entrepreneurship mindset while keeping the human factor in perspective.
Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures
Oversee daily operations of the company and the work of executives (Production, Sales, Quality, HR etc.)
Operations - Production - Supply Chain
- Improve site performance and productivity
- Supervise production.
- Supervise the technical department (buildings, machinery, maintenance).
- Supervise the logistics department and warehouse.
- Search for new customers (Prospecting in Europe).
- Ensure the contact with the customers in order to propose new markets
- Study the feasibility of new projects.
- Participate in expansion activities (investments, corporate alliances etc.)
QA/RA/QC/QP & Security
- Support the management and the persons in charge in the definition and the realization of their objectives and obligations.
- Define, communicate and follow up the company's quality policy.
- Ensure the achievement of objectives through KPIs, as well as their follow-up in
- Define the safety objectives, with the prevention staff, follow the prevention plan, declare accidents.
- Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication
- Carry out the recruitment and basic training of new staff.
- Ensure that the company has the necessary resources and skills to carry out the company's activities.
- Evaluate the results of the budget and the operating account. Analyze and implement corrective actions.
- Elaborate the budget, approved by the Board of Directors.
- Evaluate the necessary investments (buildings, machinery).
- Supervise the accounting.
- Calculate the cost prices and check the customer profitability.
- Follow the balance of customers and suppliers.