As Business Analyst, you will be working on the further development, the perpetuation of the value and the structural use of data in the day-to-day operation of Symeta Hybrid services and in important policy decisions.
In this position, your responsibilities include:
- Achieving the agreed data quality objectives (accuracy, completeness, availability ...) both for internal stakeholders and clients who are connected via API. No programming skills are required as this is done by the existing IT architecture team at Symeta. You will liaise however with them whenever needed.
- Determining, monitoring, following up and interpreting data quality reports (both structural and incident driven) so that this data can be used within the own business and work processes
- Creating structure, clear meaning & content rules for the data to have all stakeholders speak the same language.
- Suggesting, developing and coordinating internal improvement processes so that these lead to more qualitative and secure data.
- Supporting the organization in effectively and efficiently steering towards objectives by providing well-founded analyses, insights and KPI, as well as advice in relevant areas regarding day-to-day operations and future developments
- Supporting and coaching managers (and others) in the field of data management to increase the maturity.