You are responsible for providing advice and support to the management of the production site with regard to the realization of the set targets.
You do this by making analyses, preparing management reports, optimizing processes and making proposals to further develop synergy with other production locations under the supervision of the Plant Financial Controller.
You are responsible for the preparation of the financial reports with data gathered from the ERP and are also able to do some further, first level analysis of those reports and formulate your recommendations.
1) Planning and Control:
- Support and coordinate the overall Factory forecast in line with the Cloetta Business Planning Forecast
- Provide draft version of the forecast P&L and other related financial statements
- Providing explanations of trends and deviations versus Last Plan, Last Year and budget
- Assessing the quality and completeness of the data received.
- Improve the models and formats used to communicate business information.
2) Business Support:
- Creation of insightful reports for Operational management steering & decision making
- Analysis of reported data and providing the explanation of trends and deviations compared to forecast/budgets.
- Advice and support to Operations team with regard to Efficiency, Budget and KPI
- Support Continuous Improvement of Operational and Financial performance, by providing (proactive) improvement proposals.
- Support the factory Controller in preparing Operating Plan (budget).
3) Month End Close:
- Ensure during the close that all needed bookings in your area of responsibility are properly done. Book accruals where needed and/or corrections when appropriate.
- Validate the final numbers before shared with the HQ teams.
- Communicate timely to management any material deviations vs. plan or vs. expectations.