Your role will be to reshape the Maintenance activity at the best industrial standards (including sustainability, safety and “Industry 4.0”) by defining the ambitions and targets of your function coherently with the Business Unit’s strategy.
You will translate the plan into actions to create the right processes in order to achieve least-cost maintenance and eliminate reliability and operational problems.
Your responsibilities will be:
- to define the best maintenance strategies in all our sites
- to organize a continuous follow-up through KPI’s definition
- to build and share best practices leading to global and continuous improvement
- to achieve the lowest global maintenance costs (direct and indirect costs)
- to validate the maintenance budget of our European Plants including investments for efficiency improvement and extraordinary expenses.
You will have regular meetings with the Plants’ Maintenance Managers but also centrally with the Engineering, Supply Chain, IT functions and the Division.
You will work in a European context with a travel time above 50%. Your location will be in any of our European plant or in Belgium headquarters.