Our client is a big manufacturing company based in the Netherlands. For his growing business the client is looking to an experienced production expert to implement 3D printing in different production Site.
Being part of the global competence center, he/she will be reporting to the head of global operations.
• Implement the 3D industrial site in line with the blueprint released by GCC for the given site.
• Implement required processes and quality control protocols defined by GCC for the given site.
• Have supervision over the 3D printing deployment, production unit including supply chain, logistics, related processes and staff in the development and execution of operational performance.
• Follow the standardization of infrastructure, production processes, plant performance metrics and way of working consistently in line with other regional sites.
• Implement manufacturing operation and investment plans. Identify cost synergies and savings where applicable
• Recruit local resources as required and defined.
• Deliver products on time with high factory and supplier yields and decreasing product field failure rates. Ensures there is an optimum production process as regards routing, supplies, manpower levels.
• Maintain commitment to environmental and quality regulations, including approbation.
• Supervise, select, implement, coach and evaluates manufacturing, to ensure the efficient manufacturing.
• Report daily/weekly progress to the Global Competence Center
• Thorough knowledge and multi-year experience of production.
• Collaborative & challenges conventional wisdom
• A self-starter who is dedicated and demonstrates creative and critical thinking abilities
• Results-oriented, upbeat and focused with a strong passion to learn and succeed
• Excellent communication skills
• Ready to travel
• Fluent English, Better to speak Dutch, other languages is a plus
Do you want to take the next step in your career? Are you ready for a new challenge?