Would you like to work in the Industry of the future? Then this is your job!
Our client is a big manufacturing company based in the Netherlands. For their growing business they are looking for an experienced Digital Manufacturing Engineer.
In this environment of computer-integrated manufacturing including 3D printing, the Digital Manufacturing Engineer will be able to incorporate and build the playbook for future Production plants.
The candidate will be skilled in Data Management & data collection: analyze, interpret and document data, understand and optimize process, troubleshoot and maintain devices.
The desired outcome: a thorough playbook and blueprint documentations ready to be implemented in multiple production sites.
• You will codify the end to end setup and implementation process of Digital Manufacturing: from the internet order to production (3D Printing – assembly) & delivery to customer
• You will write a detailed playbook and blueprint on how to replicate the deployment of our current manufacturing sites.
• You will execute and provide consulting, advice, training and support in codification of our manufacturing process. Identify best in class benchmarks and learning through range of analytical analysis and experience from past industrial deployments
• You will be the primary coordinator and support person for data coordination, management and reporting.
• You will be responsible for the overall management of the control and exploitation of all kinds of manufacturing data, structured and unstructured, to meet the needs of the organization in relation to standard plant metrics, performance and utilization. Set KPI’s to track performance.
• You will be responsible for execution of data analysis, including accuracy, strategy, planning, execution, support and continuous improvement. Identify gaps and key do’s and don’ts for building up the replica industrial locations
• You will accurately prepare and integrate data between manufacturing systems, develop reports and dashboards, prepare data for required reports, benchmark and troubleshoot.
• You will report daily/weekly progress to the Global Competence Center.
• You are passionate about automated industries.
• You are a fan of the of the Industrial Revolution 4.0
• You possess thorough knowledge of production deployment, ideally in digital industries.
• You possess detailed knowledge of process and blue print documentation for industrial footprint.
• You are passionate about Data Management, Digital Manufacturing, System Efficiency, Data Codification & process writing
• You are hands-on , result-oriented, upbeat and focused with a strong passion to learn and succeed
• You are open to travel
• You are fluent in English. Dutch and other languages are a definite plus
SERCKX Baudouin +32 473 325 936
Do you want to take the next step in your career? Are you ready for a new challenge?