We are building our talent pool with Crisis Managers.
The type of Crisis Managers we are looking for are those that have an extensive experience in managing crises in the field. You will have proven success in maneuvering a company through a complex crisis situation.
This experience can be within profit as well as in social profit environment.
You will be able to demonstrate multiple examples of crisis management in either large international companies or small to medium sized companies.
• Manage project scope, goals and deliverables
• Manage budget
• Allocate project resources, create schedule and timelines
• Monitor and report on project progress
• Conduct weekly status meetings and report outs
• Manage documentation
• Stakeholder management
• Drive change management initiatives, communication and training
• Evaluate and assess result of project
• Master Degree in any discipline
• Advanced education preferred.
• Hands on crisis management experience
• 10 years minimum of experience in strategic planning, risk management and/or change management
• You speak English fluently as well as either Dutch or French
• Understanding of technology platforms and business applications
• Experience managing a multi-disciplinary budget
• Project management qualification (PMP) or equivalent is a plus
• Change Management qualification (PROSCI) or equivalent is a plus
Do you want to take the next step in your career? Are you ready for a new challenge?